Community post

Question

Help :( I am devastated.

Hi! I had a viability echo. this morning. With the ovulation tests and the intercourses timing, I am sure of my dates. I should be 6 SA +3. Unfortunatly, going by the echo, I would be at 5 SA. And there was no sign of a heartbeat I am hoping for a miracle and wishing that the embryo grow faster by next week. Has anyone ever experienced something similar in the past ? Thanks for sharing...

UPDATE   No body ????

7 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I'm sorry hun, I don't know what to tell you! I declined early scans because I knew my dates, and figured best to let baby be until the anatomy scan. (I've read about ultrasound causing tissue cavitation and such, so I wanted to keep U/S exposure minimal) Because I never had any early scans I have no point of comparison! Hopefully it's just a little hiccup and everything will be fine. I know I've heard of babies who measured "behind" but ended up being perfectly fine! If you're a person of Faith, just pray. Give it to God and trust in His plan for you, no matter what happens.

4 years ago

I've read about ton of woman who havent seen heartbeat around 5 weeks but at 7 weeks it's there and all goes smoothly. So don't lose hope and try to relax.

User image

4 years ago

I was sure about my dates too, until I looked over it again after my first ultrasound showed I was 5+5 instead of 8 weeks. I had actually ovulated later than I thought. Went back at 7+5 and baby had grown perfectly and we got to see and hear the heartbeat.

4 years ago

Hi, i had a scan at 5 weeks no heart beat just a embryo, then at 12 weeks two babies with heartbeats. Don't give up hope.

User image

4 years ago

Hopefor2020 I really wish the same thing happens to me (I keep praying). But it would really be weird if I wasn’t right about my dates. I did ovulations test + we only had 2 intercourses during that period, so I am a bit hopeless. I did a positive early pregnancy test on February 17th... and my ultrasound (showing a 5SA embryo) was this Tuesday, the 10th :( Well, I will know next Tuesday... I really want to believe in miracle !!

4 years ago • Post starter

Munchkin112 were you 5 weeks pregnant or of amenhorree? I think that at 5 its normal not to see the heartbeat, but at 6.3... I keep praying!!

Thanks for your answer!!!

4 years ago • Post starter

I was 5 weeks pregnant.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo