Community post

Discussion

13dpo af due tomorrow

View Full Post

Hey ladies I just wondered if anybody else is at the same stage as me?
This will be our 16th month trying for baby number 2!
I feel hopeful this month as have had no af cramps of spotting as of yet and some weird pulling sensations...had a chemical pregnancy last month...the first + I’ve seen the who time ttc so am nervous this time around :-/ ...

37 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladyshipe...I am on my next cycle now...and will 13dpo tomorrow...my boobs have been MEGA sore around the sides, nipples proper veiny and heavy...I do t remember them being like this last month but I’ve just given up with the whole symptoms spotting now..can’t ignore this though as can’t even wear a bra...when do you think you are going to test? I will just have to wait to see if anything shows, my af due in 2days according to my app...????????????

4 years ago • Post starter

I think I'm going to copy and paste my post onto here lol

4 years ago

I am now 14dpo...af due...it’s now evening and still no show...my nipples seems to be weirdly veiny which are almost pronounced but not sure if it’s just because it’s been warm and I’m trying to find symptoms that are not there...no cramps at all but have been having twinges on and off throughout the day...if a no show by the morning I’m making an essential trip to the shops for a test! Let’s hope cycle #17 is a lucky one for us ????

Just had a read through. How’s things Amy? I am a lurker on here. Test most months, although not actively ttc, just a poas addict. Tested 9dpo two days ago, and got a faint line whilst test was wet it dried negative though. Nauseated last two days, and painful boobs but that’s it. Like this most months so think it’s pmt. Due tomorrow or next day, it varies really.
Good luck to you.
Never have I needed tests like I do this month but cannot justify going to the shops. Not an essential journey xx

4 years ago

Hey Gezzy....since my last post I still had no show of af....I did go and buy a test but a bfn which would have been at 15dpo..I am onCD32 now and 16dpo....last month I came on my period on this cycle day....I had never had such a long cycle before....I started getting twinges this afternoon...but more kind of ovary twinges on and off throughout the day which haven’t progressed...my boobs are still really sore...not so much to touch but they are constantly throbbing....it’s been such a long haul of seeing negatives I am trying to not get my hopes up but if af is a no show by the morning I am going to do my other test...I am hoping that I am one of those ladies that just doesn’t test positive until later ????????
So you are at 11dpo now? Will this be your 1st child?

Well I have woke up this morning...CD33 17DPO and af is still a no show...I have very slight lower back ache and a bit of pressure in my belly so don’t know if that’s af kicking up ready to show today or not....forgot to take my test this morning so I will see how the day progresses

I know exactly what you are going through. My ttc history is ridiculous. I am going to try and put it in a nutshell ????
Start ttc 18yrs ago I am 41
4 yrs ttc number 1. Ivf failed, spontaneous pregnancy almost straight away after failed cycle. Deliver dd at 24wks. 16 weeks in nicu, she is now 14 and no issues. A further 7yrs ttc number two. Successful ivf, missed carried 8 weeks ,spontaneous pregnancy after applying to adopt. dd2 born 36 weeks, didn’t try again but pregnant when dd2 was 4 months old. Mmc at 12 weeks, pregnant very next month Ds born at 36 weeks. Never tried again but not really prevented it. One more pregnancy mc at five weeks.
Have an annoying little voice saying now or never. Always have cheap tests in as I am addicted, most months I test and convince myself I am pregnant. See lines, squintiest you name it!
This month, did the usual and got a line whilst test was wet, but mega faint. Nausea today has been bad, but is that psychological!?
Wow reading that back I cannot believe it’s my life!

Hope you get some good news if you get chance to test tomorrow. What baby number is this for you?m xx

4 years ago

Wow...that is some serious roller coaster emotions right there! How crazy that you got pregnant anyway after ivf...bodies are just mysterious!
This will be child #2....our boy turned 3 last week :..I think we need to rename the terrible twos to the terrible threes ???? we have been trying for a 2nd for 17months now. I am 32 and my partner 42...I can only imagine the agony you went through because I am just getting fed up of nature failing me now...however...still no sign of af today so I have a test ready and waiting for tomorrow morning!! Xx

@amy. Good luck with testing tomorrow morning. I sure hope you get a blazing BFP and it will put your mind at ease.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Thanks Dragonfly ???? .... I’ve just taken my test,..a BFN.... I am just going to wait for my af arrival now as being hopeful of a BFP is too depressing ....I think today was the last chance looking at possibility if I O later and when we BD....gutted ...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo