Community post

Discussion

13dpo af due tomorrow

View Full Post

Hey ladies I just wondered if anybody else is at the same stage as me?
This will be our 16th month trying for baby number 2!
I feel hopeful this month as have had no af cramps of spotting as of yet and some weird pulling sensations...had a chemical pregnancy last month...the first + I’ve seen the who time ttc so am nervous this time around :-/ ...

37 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Wow, you definitely deserve all the baby dust for that amount of patience ...I really hope it’s a good month for you...sounds promising with the symptoms you’re having at 12dpo though ...fc......still no af for me...just want to know either way now!

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi All,

I am 13DPO today and AF was due yesterday. I had really light spotting since yesterday afternoon - a brown-ish colour. I took two tests yesterday, the first with FMU was negative and then when I picked it up and turned it around a few times to see if I could see ANYTHING a faint line appeared but only across half of the test stick.. I put it down to a faulty test and assumed AF was on her way. In the afternoon I tested again and left it completely still and there was definitely a vvf line but I am not sure if it had colour.

I didn't test this morning, as I was certain AF would be here and didn't want to get my hopes up. Every time I go to the bathroom I am so anxious about what I will see when I look at the toilet paper.

Throughout the day I have had the feeling like I am 'leaking' and assume it's AF here, but then when I go to the toilet there is only the slightest bit of brown watery spotting..

I really hope this is my month, but I am trying so hard not to get my hopes up.

Baby dust to everyone!

4 years ago

I am now 16dpo today....tested and a negative with what I keep thinking is a whisper but I just don’t know anymore feel like I have lost the plot to be honest! I don’t think I am going to test anymore...surely I would see something by now...no sign of af on the way either....this not knowing is a killer isn’t it...I kind of know in my heart that I’m not otherwise I would of seen a lone by now but by me not coming on my period yet it’s cruel and leaves you with the hope ....baby dust to you...keeping fc!

4 years ago • Post starter

Pretty sure I'm out this month. It sucks being late and seeing BFN.

4 years ago

Tell me about it I woke up and pretty much leaped out of bed seeing that I hadn’t started my af and then got bummed with my test...I’m really torturing myself though because I’m sure there was a proper squintier but no point asking OH...he’s useless when it comes to thinks like that it would need to be a line made with a sharpie pen before he saw a line! Lol...we’re still not out yet ladies...we deserve this sticky bean we’ve waited far too long! X

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

My period is 16 days late. I had positive ovulation test CD17 but ovulation didn't occurred because I got new almost positive or positive ov test CD32, but I didn't took more tests because I thought period is coming any day. CD45 I had my fertility dr appointment and she said that seems like ovulation has occurred (by follicular cyst) now I'm CD51 and still no AF, I think I should be 17-18DPO, but had BFN pregnancy test yesterday. Like it's eating my nerves and I don't feel like AF is on the way, because I've got almost no PMS symptoms, only sensitive and itchy nipples two days ago. And it's been hella weird month, last week and in the beginning of this week I had so much weird cramping, not as usual, but I was sure AF is coming but nope. And I checked my cervix today, it was firm but super closed, never been so closed before. I should go in to give blood on my new CD2-3 but it doesn't want to come, I hope BFP is just hiding... We had miscarriage 4.5years ago and haven't become pregnant ever since, so can't wait to get BFP and have our baby.

Aaanyhow, I've got crazy cycle too, so we're in lil bit similar boat. I hope it all ends with for us all!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Caved in and bought blue and pink dye test today. They both show faint lines. Fc for my Rainbow sticky bean.

4 years ago

Ahh that’s wonderful news, congratulations! Keeping my fc for you...
I am out ...af arrived this morning :-( ...here’s to the next month ...x

4 years ago • Post starter

Good luck ladies for a BFP FX Please update

4 years ago

Hi all. Can I join?
11/12 dpo today. AF due today or tomorrow. Nothing yet. Dull cramps. Medium sore boobs. Havent tested yet. Waiting it out.

3 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo