Community post

Discussion

13dpo af due tomorrow

Hey ladies I just wondered if anybody else is at the same stage as me?
This will be our 16th month trying for baby number 2!
I feel hopeful this month as have had no af cramps of spotting as of yet and some weird pulling sensations...had a chemical pregnancy last month...the first + I’ve seen the who time ttc so am nervous this time around :-/ ...

37 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I'm right with you. Dh and I have been trying for two years now with one miscarriage and one chemical

4 years ago

Well, af is a no show so far...usually wake up and know it’s the day but we’ll see how the day goes ???? its Just so disheartening isn’t it

4 years ago • Post starter

It sure is. I took a test last night and it was a BFN but still no af or symptoms.

4 years ago

Me too! Not a hint of a line...but no af so far for me either.,,I have a frer test at home so I am going to hold off until the morning ....ooohhh fingers and everything else crossed for us!!

I have a cheapie for in the morning and a digi for Friday of I don't start or get a positive tomorrow.

4 years ago

I’m in the same boat! But iv been getting evap line after evap line. I’m 17 dpo according to this site and no sign of AF. Just super super tired, emotional, sore nipples, and sooo much CM. I just don’t understand if I’m this late (6days) I should have gotten a legit positive by now.

4 years ago

Well I caved in and did my frer year when I got home from work yesterday :-/ BFN but could swear there was the tiniest of shadow but I don’t know if that me just wanting to see things....I’m all out now apart from a digi ...ugghhh it’s like waiting for Xmas day and it doesn’t happen..I hope you get you bfp soon ladies, the waiting is enough to send anyone mad...can’t concentrate at work if anything

Did my test this morning and stark white. This site says I'm 5 days late and premom says I'm two days late. I just don't understand anymore ????

4 years ago

Hmmm....we are both in the same boat here...no af signs for me ...strange pulling and twinges but that’s it....I’ve read that 15dpo can be too early to detect if we Implanted late so I’m keeping my hopeful head on and going with that...going to pick up some more test on my lunch for the morning...the only plus if I don’t get my bfp this month is that we are in the middle of moving house so will be a bit less stressful...but tbh I just want to see that second line so bad now...fc for us x

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hey I'm 12 DPO. Been trying for no 1 for 3 years and had a MC 2 years ago. I've have brown spotting now for 3 days but only when I wipe. Have some mild cramps from what I've read it sounds like implantation but I'm not sure. Should be due today. Used a cheapie test with a BFN. Here's hoping this is the month.

Baby Dust your way

4 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo