Community post

Discussion

Anyone due Oct/Nov 2020?

Hi all, after ttc for a little over a year and 4 miscarriages in 6 weeks pregnant ! I should be due end of Oct this year. Anyone else? Would be nice to follow other people's journeys and have friends going through the same.

I'm already mum to 7. My older kids are 25, 21,20,18 and 16 and I have toddler twins ages 31 months. I'm a stay at home mum now and live in the UK

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Congrats @TwinMomaTTC! I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and have an edd of Oct 25.

User image

4 years ago

Congrats ! How are you feeling ??

4 years ago • Post starter

Everything really started hitting last week. Still a little crampy, nauseous, tired and dont want coffee and I love coffee. My skin is breaking out real bad and super oily. Other than that not too bad lol How about you?!?! We got to see our little nugget last week and hear the heartbeat. We go back in a little over a week and a half

User image

4 years ago

Hey, I’m 7 weeks today so die October 25th too. I had a scan yesterday and we saw the heartbeat

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo