Community post

Discussion

6 weeks and symptoms getting milder

I will be 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Having a history of miscarriage I worry about every little thing. I was having a fair amount of cramping, some very mild waves of queasiness, and tender breasts, and sever fatigue. The last few days- I have little to no symptoms. I keep reading that it’s usually about 6 weeks that the symptom really hit you. Who has experienced this and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy? I had a MMC at 10 weeks (lost baby at 8) and symptoms started to go away at about 8-8.5 weeks. I had a chemical a couple months ago and began to bleed just a few days after symptoms went away. Needless to say- I’m a bit nervous!

User image

5 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hey!! Try to stay calm....I am currently just at 12 weeks and have had hardly any symptoms. I was worrying beyond belief! Went to my appointment at 10 weeks and everything was fine. Try to just relax and enjoy it. I am sure it will be fine.

User image

4 years ago

Thanks Shay! So glad your pregnancy is going well!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I had 4 miscarriages last year and I'm 6 weeks pregnant so totally understand how you're feeling !

Are you in the UK ? My EPU told me I can self refer because I had a history of miscarriages, I had a scan last Thursday as I'd had very bad cramping and shoulder tip pain. Previously with my scans I've had a transvaginal scan I've not seen a heartbeat at 6 weeks but this time they found bean straight away with a regular scan! there was the hearbeat thumping away. I go back in two weeks for another scan to confirm viability but I'm so hopeful for a healthy pregnancy this time !

Speak to you're gp to see what that can do to help out your mind at rest and see if you can self refer for an early viability scan ?

4 years ago

How are you doing K&N Momma? You've been in my prayers.

4 years ago

Thank you! So far so good. Still very few symptoms aside from fatigue. My boobs have gone up a cup size already, and at only 6 weeks I’m too bloated for my regular jeans. I’ve gotten out some maternity pants already, but my athletic leggings still work. I’ve lost 4lbs since I found out, so I know it’s not just overeating! Despite being super nervous and fearing the worst some days- I really feel optimistic that this is my sticky rainbow baby. I’m so eager for my 8 week appointment! 2 weeks seems so close, yet an eternity away!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo