Community post

Success story

For those of you over 40

Just wanted to give hope to all of you ladies out there over 40 trying to conceive.
I am 43 and conceived naturally after only having intercourse one time. I just had my ultrasound today at 6 weeks 5 days and saw a strong heartbeat. I hope this baby sticks and just wanted to let you guys know that age is just a number.

User Image

4 Comments • 4 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Just wanted to say congrats and a happy healthy pregnancy. I just wanted to say that I agree with you. I am not in my 40's and that age is only a number and that any person can have a baby. My husband and I started late in the game. I will be 36 come fall and my husband will be 63 in August. We have two beautiful kids. A girl who will be 4 this month and a boy who is 16 months. Anything is possible. Congrats again.

User image[/url]

4 months ago • Edited

Thanks!!!!!!!

User Image

4 months ago • Post starter

Massive congrats! Have you iboost your ovarian reserve? I want to improve mine and consider undergoing PRP x

3 months ago

Hi Missmouse, no I haven’t. Actually that thought hadn’t occurred to me but it sounds like a good idea. For some reason, me and the women in my family seem to get pregnant a little easier. My sister who is also in her forties conceived naturally as well. I’m just hoping that everything will be ok when I get the genetics tests done. I have a 23 year old, 14 year old, and a 4 year old. Thanks again for the message and good luck in this wonderful journey!

User Image

3 months ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo