Community post

Journal

Think I’m finally able to try

So last June 27th 2019, I had my depo, I decided not to go back September for my other one, i was really worried about the length of wait it would take for my periods to come back, I’m 38 now and so I knew it was possible they might be sparse and may not return properly at all after many years of different contraception. Well February 27th I went to take a pregnancy test because the week before my breasts were huge and full of veins and I convinced myself I may have hit lucky and conceived without a period, well I peed in a pot and seen a bit of blood ???? then I wiped and omg I’ve never been as happy as I was to see blood. I could have cried, now I’m hoping I get it again next month.

I was feeling all despondent because I found out in December I have to get my kidney removed in April due to having complex kidney cysts so I really thought everything was against me and a pregnancy because I knew that even with periods returning I’d still have to wait for my operation to be out of the way, now I hope that I can have a few months of periods to help my lining to get thick, have my operation and then have a good try at making a baby I’ll keep my journal updated

0 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo