Community post

Question

Am I pregnant or not?

I had a faint BFP on three Clear Blue 6 days sooner but a negative on a FR. I am 10 DPO and my chart temp is still going well. I've also had two dips in my temperature. At 5 DPO from 36.88° to 36.65° and then again at 9DPO from 37.01° to 36.79°. It is now at 36.97° and I am waiting to see if the temp continues to rise. Has anyone had anything similar?

user submitted image

MRSLEE+3

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

BUMP

MRSLEE+3

4 years ago • Post starter

I'd say you are hun I just seen your recent frer its def pink too I can see it even from the pic. I had a postive clearblue digi last week it said pregnant 1-2 weeks but negative frer's then about 3 days later a faint but pink line on a frer now I have very faint positives on asda and one step tests, getting a tiny bit darker each time but it's very slow! They didn't detect hcg in me in urine or BLOOD TESTS with my 2 children though my first a boy, I didn't get a positive until 5 months!!! My daughter I was 8 weeks when I had my first FAINT positive. I also never got positive tests with fmu on both pregnancies it will always evening only. Its prob just me having to be awkward and not text book lol
What CB earlys were you using? Digital? Have you tried one of them again today?

I'm pretty sure they've changed the sensitivity on the frer and made the indents more prominent too but your last one is def positive! Good luck stick lickle bean stick

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo