Community post

Journal

Just venting 6dpo

So I'm having lots of symptoms this time around in my TWW. Not that I can call it that because my luteal phase is only 9 days. =(
Yesterday had some spotting in the evening, and bad cramps when I went to bed. Very emotional today. Crying at songs that aren't even sad. Almost cried when my husband was teasing me tonight about something I would usually laugh at too.
Had that very heavy/fullness feeling in my abdomen all night last night and it continued all day today.

Super hungry, and craving hot sauce like nobody's business. Very weird dreams lately too. Which could just be because of my crazy cravings but damn lol. Haven't felt like this since my miscarriage in november.

UPDATE   I ended up starting my period. Had an 11 day luteal phase for the first time in months

9 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by likes)

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

Here's hoping this turns into great news. When we were actvely TTC, I always talked to it during the tww. I'd say, "you latch on and you latch on good. You are a fighter." I got two beautiful kids girl/boy. Thinking of having one more but so much other things going on. Good luck and sticky vibes

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

Hi there! I'm 7dpo right now, so we're tww buddies! I used to have a very short luteal phase as well. For me, taking vitex for a few months (to help my body produce more of it's own progesterone) helped heaps! My LP is a healthy 14 days now, and my hormonal symptoms, especially the emotional/mental ones, are much much milder. I have been working with a naturopath. ????

4 years ago

I'm hoping all this is a good sign. I am not emotional generally in the days leading up to AF and don't like spicy stuff having food aversions this morning. Chart is making me hopeful. Didn't get a blazing positive OPK til CD17 and it was Stark negative the next day.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Your chart is looking great!

User image

4 years ago

I am not religious by any means but right now I am praying wishing hoping crossing my fingers the whole nine yards lol.

I'm so incredibly angry today. Like, cranky doesn't begin to cover it lol. I always get moody when having pms but not like this

8dpo today and very nauseous last night before eating dinner. Nausea is worse this morning

Temp dropping again. 9dpo.period due tomorrow I believe. having so many symptoms. And if that dip were implantation there's no way I'd have this many symptoms before implantation right?

user submitted image

Temp dropped again, 10dpo, negative HPT this morning =( I think I'm out. Had such promising symptoms this cycle too

user submitted image

Temp is still low but above coverline. Negative HPT 11DPO

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo