Community post

Question

IB?

I had possible IB a few days ago. How soon after can you test. Ive tested yesterday and today. Thi sc morning seems like maybe I got a faint. Im not sure of when or if ovulation even took place since I'm breastfeeding.

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

My first postpartum period presented like how some people describe IB. Could it be that? I had brown spotting that only filled a panty liner two days in a row. With breast feeding cycles can be weird but if you suspect IB keep testing.

4 years ago

I did not get a positive until 4 days after my implantation bleeding. My IB was only once, i wiped and had a thin strip of reddish pink blood and that was it.

User image

4 years ago

I had a period and then nothing since... but it wouldve been a first period so im only assuming. I had pink mucus for 2 days on and off. If that was a period tho it was 1/17. IB was Friday.

4 years ago • Post starter

I didn’t have IB, but I had cramping and got my BFP 3 days later (it was barely visible, so I didn’t quite believe it wasn’t just an indent. It was a vfl the next day that I really did believe (4 days after cramping)

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo