Community post

Question

Spotting before period help

Hi ladies! I’m hoping you all can give me your insight on this question. So I’ve always had spotting 3-5 days before my period for YEARS! My question is, for the ladies that normally have preperiod spotting, did you have it before your bfp too? Wondering if spotting before lowers your chance of successful implantation ???? thanks!

2 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

After the birth of my first my hormones never went back to normal and starting spotting before my period which is unusual for me. I Googled it and I read somewhere that it could mean low progesterone. I bought progrsterone cream and got pregnant that month. Not sure if that is what you are experiencing. I also took Maca Root for a bit to regulate my cycles; not sure if that did the trick. Hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Yeah I’ve done progesterone cream for years too bc i thought that too lol kinda in the same boat, after my first child 11 years ago i got a stupid iud for about 6 months and been spotting before period ever since ????‍??

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo