Community post

Discussion

Secondary infertility

Just wondering if anyone wanted to share their experiences of fertility treatment in the uk/ni? I have my last appointment after all our tests and I think we will be diagnosed with unexplained infertility. we have a 3 1/2 year old and have been trying for our second for over 2 years. Any details welcomed! Just want to know what to expect for our next step

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Took us 4 years to get preggo with our first. I really thought that we would be like everyone else, and just pop them out afterwards! Haha no such luck. 2 years trying again. My hubby has some motility issues but nothing so serious as to why it takes us so long. I guess sometimes it just takes time.

Mill

4 years ago

Thanks for the reply. We had struggles with our little boy too, before him we had a miscarriage so it wasn’t smooth sailing although it only took us 6 months. My husbands sperm results are fantastic, so it’s definitely something with me, did you have any intervention (ivf etc)?

4 years ago • Post starter

I took all sorts of fertility meds. Clomid, Femara, Tamoxifen, and a Failed Iui. I got pregnant with my daughter when not really trying too hard. We were in the middle of selling our house and purchasing another. I still can't believe after all the meds and iui that I got pregnant just out of no where.

Mill

4 years ago

You couldn’t predict it! I remember thinking I would get pregnant any time I had sex when I was a teen lol how naive was I

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo