Community post

Question

Basal Temp Chart Questiom

Can any experienced charters help me with my ovulation day? I have a couple different apps and they each say a difference ovulation day of this chart. 12 or 14?? Thanks for your input!

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

This is tricky... was there a chance your temperature on CD14 wasn’t reliable? If that is the case then you ovulated on CD12. If it is reliable then you ovulated on CD14 because you have three days of rising temps after that day.

Do you do OPKs or anything else to help pin point ovulation?

Good news is you definitely ovulated with a temperature rise like that!

4 years ago

I don’t use opks just cm and ferning. This is my first month of temping, which i find so fascinating! Def reliable temps day 12 and 14, however day 13 was about an hour later than normal but still upon wake before movement. I am specifically trying to figure out dpo bc i am checking progesterone levels via urine which has a specific time frame :) thanks so much for your input!!

4 years ago • Post starter

Based on cd 13 being an extra hour of sleep- I wold sat you likely O’d on cd 14 temps tend to rise a bit more with longer sleep

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo