Community post

Question

FRER's coming out of the box with shadow lines

So I took a few frer's the other day and kept getting this line within the time frame that wasn't pink, but was still there. After looking at the remaining test I had, I realized that they ALL had a line already on them before I even used them. So I basically can't believe the line that is coming up for me. I have never had this issue with this brand in the past. Is there something new going on with First Response 6 Days Sooner that I don't know about? By the way, I got a definite faint positive on ClearBlue, and now I'm questioning that. Advise anyone?

User Image

1 Answer • 5 months ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Your Clearblue definitely looks positive! Maybe try the FRER again tomorrow or the next day. I just posted on another thread that my earliest FRER positives look more light gray than pink but end up being pink the next day or so. It’s annoying though that such expensive tests would already have an indent on them.

5 months ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo