Community post

Question

Beginnings of a faint positive or no?

I am 6dpo, not fmu. I know very highly extremely unlikely but bear with me please lol. Does anyone else see the beginnings of a faint positive? Or do I have line eyes? (You will have to zoom) Thanks in advance!

user submitted image

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

This pic is a pinch better

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

hmmmmm maybe

4 years ago

Unfortunately I had false positives with these tests a couple months ago, it was heartbreaking. I would take another with pink dye to confirm! Hoping this is your BFP!

4 years ago

I've been getting super faint lines since last week at 13 dpo using blue dye tests, got my first BFP yesterday bang on my period due date according to CTP going by FitBit my period was due Sunday. I however know af arrives anytime between 23 and 29 days.

I've had 4 early miscarriages last year so I'm praying this little bean stays put and continues to grow.

Honestly if I were you I'd wait until your closer to your period, I've been there and driven myself insane looking for lines!

Lots of luck and I hope that line gets darker and darker !!

4 years ago

Got my period two days late and a million pregnancy test later lol. No worries though. Thanks for replying to my post ????

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo