Community post

Question

Any hope?

Hi everyone, so need some advice! We had timed intercourse with 5mg Letrozole days 2-6. I'm currently 14DPO. Tested yesterday 13DPO bfn. Spotting only on the tissue for 2 days. Today (tmi! Couldn't test this morning because of extreme diarrhoea ????) still only spotting on tissue. Cramps and generally feeling rotten. Anyone have this and get a BFP? ????‍?????? xx

User image

5 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Any update? Cramps with no bleeding were my first positive pregnancy sign! I think you still have hope!

4 years ago

You just never know! My SIL had spotting for weeks with her second pregnancy. Keep us posted!

4 years ago

Agrr AF showed last night on to the next cycle! XXXX

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I only had success with a higher dosage of Letrozole. Go up to 10 for this next cycle - or talk to your dr. about it. It's safer to increase than Clomid, and there are good studies that higher doses have much better results.

4 years ago

Ooo thanks. I have been reading too. So 10mg for 5 days? I'll email my doctor xx

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo