Community post

Discussion

TWW after an "Oops!"

So we had been TTA with NFP/FAM since the birth of our son because of some health issues both mental and physical (which have improved quite a bit, but we still didn't feel ready) and then I came home from being overseas visiting my family for 2 months, and we kinda ignored some of the rules, and well, here I am.

We bd on Monday morning before DH had to leave for a week long work trip, Sunday had been a dry day, and I checked internally on Monday morning before our encounter and there was no cm.

Well by Monday night there was EWCM that continued for a couple days!

And according to STM I ovulated on Thursday! So I totally have a chance here.

We're actually so so happy this happened, because this "scare" has been just the nudge we needed to realize that we are ready to TTC again.

On Friday I got the flu, so I haven't even bothered to temp continually because my temps have been erratic, but the few temps I got show a temp shift.

The only symptom I have at this point that's odd for me is clear skin, but that could be caused by having been on antibiotics for a sinus infection.

Currently 8dpo by my calculations, going to test at 10 dpo (when I got my bfp with my son!) and I'm armed with 7 frers and 2 supermarket cheapies! I got the 7 pack of frers so that once I get a positive I can see the line progress. I had a chemical before my son which was very traumatic for me, and I just need the reassurance.

Wish me luck!

1 Reply • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo