Community post

Journal

Im so confused

So I ended up having Ovulations tests come out positive 3 times this month all about 3-5 days apart. last two times i tested positive i had signs i was ovulating like bad cramping and tons of EWCM. Like my body geared up and failed, geared up and failed, the last time i tested posotive i had really really strong cramps that made my cervix hurt. I now due for my period yesterday and i have still been testing negative. My boobs have been hurting really really bad. they have swelled, and so far my only other symptoms are diarehea and bloating. (i didnt have morning sickness my 2 pregnancies, really only sore boobs and cravings). Im wondering if my body is just having trouble actualy ovulating. I have been trying lose at least 30lbs and my husband had a vasectomy reversal a year ago in April. I know it can take up to a year to get pregnant after that, but since he hasnt tested to see if he is fertile again (he wants to wait a year dont know why) which irritates me cause i dont want him to get tested and discover it didnt work and i just wasted a year and all the money on these tests for nothing. I admit it is hard for him to go get tested cause the Lab only does the test on Tuesdays at a certian time. He works in the construction area so for him to go in he would have to take a sick or vaction day. i just want to know so i can stop stressing weather its me or hime. I will be turning 29 in February and already have 2 children one born in 2016 and another born 2017.

User image

0 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo