Community post

Question

Light periods

So I’ve been having really light, short periods. The last 3 days and are barely more than spotting. Day 1 I usually have a 5-6 hour time Fran where I may need to change a panty liner every 2 hours, other than that- I could prep a sly got all day with just 1 panty line for those 3 days.

Has anyone ever experienced periods like this? Was it a fertility issue?

I messaged my Dr. about it, and am waiting for a response, but I was curious about other’s experiences. I’m hoping it’s not an issue, or that maybe it’s just low progesterone and an easy fix. After 6 months and only having a chemical pregnancy- I’m nervous. Just want to make sure I give myself the best possible odds! I am getting older and feeling the pressure of the ticking clock.

User image

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hey girl! I’ve had the same thing happen to me over the last 7 cycles. My dr said it could be hormonal and didn’t seem to place too much emphasis on the likelihood it was related to fertility issues. I know that doesn’t help but I know it took me almost a year to conceive this time and I had the same thing - very light 3-4 day periods. Almost just spotting and no need for a tampon! Crazy. Hopefully you’ll get some answers but there is light at the end of the tunnel - I promise!

4 years ago

Thanks tiebreaker! That is just what my Dr. said as well! That is kind of what I figured, but I worry about every little thing since I want to be pregnant, like... yesterday

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I know! It’s so hard. :( don’t worry. You’re going to be soon enough. good news is you get to try again in a few days... :)

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo