Community post

Question

Any advice?

Hey all. Here with some confusion on a possible pregnancy. Expected period was due today (CD 31) but on CD 23 I had some spotting on and off for four days. (TMI No bright red bleeding or clotting as usual) it was way way lighter, as I usually have quite a heavy flow. Been feeling really tired the last few days, and having some cramping. I usually don’t stay bloated after Af starts, but I’m still definitely bloated . Got a light positive on an early result (blue dye) test yesterday almost instantly, and I got two very faint barely there positives today on a regular test. (Also blue dye). Does this sound like a possible pregnancy to anyone? Happy with a positive, happy with a negative. Hubby and I just let life take us where it takes us. ???? thanks for any input!

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Certainly sounds like a possible pregnancy. Hcg doubles about every 2 days so if you test again two days after your first test and the line is getting darker then you are pregnant.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo