Community post

Question

Pregnant on Skyla IUD?

Hey guys,

I’m extremely concerned, however this wasn’t a concern until my friend decided to make it one. I’ve had a trying past with cramps and ovarian cysts and endo. I switched docs and he wanted me to try the Skyla IUD which I love thus far... I do have a couple of health issues otherwise, nothing major at all my immune system just hates me. I have been like having a constant cold, just overall haven’t been feeling too great, this week my taste buds were kind of off. I woke up and used the toothpaste I have been using forever and it tasted like crap, I’ve been having like a constant dull headache, and today I was so excited for my moms dinner, and then I sat down and lost it all then felt better. She suggested I could be pregnant. So here’s what’s been going on this far in 2020.
Period 12/22
Sex 01/02
Ovulation day 01/04
Cramping 01/06
Spotting 1 day and cramping 01/15
I do have the Skyla IUD which is 99% effective. My biggest questions is thoughts on 1 what to do and 2 what do you guys think about my symptoms do you think they’re pregnancy related? My period is literally due today but I had to ask someone lol. Thanks.

4 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Bump

4 years ago

If your period is due today and you don’t get it you should take a pregnancy test. At this point in your cycle if you are pregnant there is a high chance it will be positive.

4 years ago

Update?

4 years ago

Definitely test. I had a Mirena. It made me feel terrible. Some people’s body just don’t handle foreign objects well. Your immune system may be off from that. Cal OB immediately if you get a positive. Tubal pregnancy is common with an IUD and needs to be caught ASAP. BEst of luck. Keep us posted

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo