Community post

Question

Blood Draw 9dpo Neg, out for sure?

In ER for reasons unrelated to TTC obviously, but they did a blood draw for pregnancy and they told me it was negative. I'm 9dpo, so this means I'm out for sure? Thought I was seeing shadow beginning on IC...

UPDATE   UPDATE: Pregant!! Pics in comments!

User image

9 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

Some people dont even implant till 10 or 11 dpo

Mill

4 years ago

Hard to say. I would still test again tomorrow. If you are at the very low end, they might not consider it a positive. 5 or lower is considered negative. Some consider 5 and up positive, and other hospitals don’t consider a test positive until 25. So if you’re around 5, it could have been negative on their test, but the beginning of your BFP.
-ps- I looked at your tests again and I still swear I see a shadow, too. ????????

User image

4 years ago

Tests look positive to me. They probably don't consider BW positive til it hits 25. At the end of the day, it's the ER, this is definitely not their specialty.
Glad to see u back! Good luck! =))

4 years ago

Thank you ladies! Today I got a good positive on a FRER!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I think prwgo n just implanted meaning levels werent high enough yet for them to consider it a positive but if u tested again n got positive id believe it n get ur levels checked again n see ip they rise u usually can go to ur hospital n c exactly what number u had too btw good luck baby dust

4 years ago

Crystal, it's been a few days, did you get your bfp??

User image

4 years ago

These happened 2 days after the neg blood test I am now 14dpo and have strong positives!!
Thank you ladies for your support!

user submitted image

User image

Here are my tests the day after the neg blood test to now! Thursday I go for blood test!

user submitted image

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo