Community post

Discussion

TTC October 2020 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all! I'm back in the TTC game as of today. I just got my first post postpartum period so now I feel like I can try and track ovulation. I ordered some OPKs and will start using them in a week or so. I can't track BBT this time around because of my DD.

I used this site heavily while trying to conceive our daughter and made a bunch of friends that I still talk to. I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and sharing in this TTC journey again.

Here's a little bit about me. I started TTC in 2017 and it took us 9 months of tracking to get our first BFP. Our daughter was born on Valentine's day 2019 and is almost one! We want our kids about 2 years apart but know that it's not really our choice. We are hoping it will take 9 months (cycles) or less to conceive baby number 2. I expect to have irregular cycles starting out because we are still breast feeding. I had very regular periods before getting pregnant.

So! Who is trying for October babies and how's it going?

145 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Dana- I have a 3 (on Friday) & 4 year old. We are trying for #3 as well. My husband is t motivated to really ‘try’ and is fine with just the two, but says he will be happy if we have another, too. I desperately want at least 1 more, maybe 2. If we don’t conceive this cycle- I’m planning to relax a bit until spring, then start actively trying again. (Winter birthdays around here are kinda a bummer). Hoping this will be our month and we can have an October baby! Good luck to you! I hope this is your month!

User image

4 years ago

@flamingogirl, notifications still aren't coming, but when I log in to see posts, it's always up top and so I know it's been added to and I can just check.

I'm excited to be your cycle buddy! Do you know yet what your cycles are like? I know you just began tracking. Mine are 26 days with O on days 11-13 usually.

I'm so tired of waiting. Waiting to O. Tww. Waiting for a new cd1. We've been tracking a year and this is our 10th month. My sister in law started trying with me back in May last year. She gave birth to her son on Sunday. It's been hard to be left in her dust-- we meant to have children together or a few months off.

Hope we all get our bfps.

User image

4 years ago

@Kaybee3 - I'm excited to be your cycle buddy too! Before I had my daughter my cycles were 28-29 days long with O on day 14 or 15 and almost always AF shows up on day 14 for me. Now I'm not sure when I'll O so I'm definitely using OPKs starting around cd10 and we'll see what they say.

4 years ago • Post starter

Yay! I got notifications to work.
We're trying preseed this cycle.
Only about another week to go.

User image

4 years ago

I am currently 14/15 dpo with all BFN's so just waiting for AF to show. We are trying for baby #2 and getting ready to start our 3rd cycle. Currently temping and using OPKs and trying out Preseed this next cycle.

User image

4 years ago

@fisherbritt I have heard so many preseed success stories, I can't wait. we are coming up on ttc cycle 10.

User image

4 years ago

@Kaybee3 so have I!!!! Fingers crossed that it is the missing piece in this TTC journey!!!!!!

User image

4 years ago

CD1 is here!!!

User image

4 years ago • Edited

K+N, let's do this!

User image

4 years ago

I didn’t see the line at 2 mm but I checked again at 15 min and it looks like this! It’s pink in person. Does it look promising?

user submitted image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo