Community post

Discussion

TTC October 2020 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all! I'm back in the TTC game as of today. I just got my first post postpartum period so now I feel like I can try and track ovulation. I ordered some OPKs and will start using them in a week or so. I can't track BBT this time around because of my DD.

I used this site heavily while trying to conceive our daughter and made a bunch of friends that I still talk to. I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and sharing in this TTC journey again.

Here's a little bit about me. I started TTC in 2017 and it took us 9 months of tracking to get our first BFP. Our daughter was born on Valentine's day 2019 and is almost one! We want our kids about 2 years apart but know that it's not really our choice. We are hoping it will take 9 months (cycles) or less to conceive baby number 2. I expect to have irregular cycles starting out because we are still breast feeding. I had very regular periods before getting pregnant.

So! Who is trying for October babies and how's it going?

145 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I’m currently in the 2ww for a sept.30 due date ???????? Swear I’m seeing lines, as do many others- but until it’s clearer I will be second guessing, and even then I will be worries about mc after 3 previous (1 early 2nd trimester mc, 1 MMC around 10w (baby was8+2), and last months Chemical)

User image

4 years ago

Af is due in 2days. And having crazy like symptoms. Metallic taste, pulling/tugging feeling in LA, tingling feeling in right boobs, headaches, nausea you name it but bfn today. So not sure if I should keep my hopes up. Thought I ovulated on the 2nd but it's looking like I didn't so fingers crossed. If not, I would defy be trying for October.

P.s my dd is October ????

4 years ago

6dpo for me... Calvin girl you just need to jump back on this crazy train ????????????

Mill

4 years ago

Hey! This is our 4th month trying for #3. <3 We lost our first baby, took 7 months to get pregnant with my son, then it took a few months of non protection to get pregnant with my daughter who was supposed to be a twin but I lost before I even knew I was pregnant. Hoping it won’t take us much longer. Tomorrow I’ll be 7dpo and I’m itching to take a test.

4 years ago

Ttc #3 here!! I have an 11yr old daughter and 3yr old son! Just started af today, it took 6 months to conceive my son. Im on month 4 trying! I dont use anything but my app and cm to determine O. Just trying to relax and go with the flow!

4 years ago • Edited

I'm trying for an October baby now that AF showed her face again. I'm 35 and this is our 10th ttc cycle for this baby.

User image

4 years ago

Looks like lots of us are trying for baby #2 or #3! We hope to conceive within the same amount of time it took us the first time. Period was short so we’re getting ready to bd at least every three days and I’ll start using the OPKs next week.

@Kaybee3 - Are your trying for baby #1?

@Ugonmatoks and K&NsMama - Have you ladies tested yet?

4 years ago • Post starter

We are trying, but I feel hopeless. We've been trying for so long, and it's first time when I went crazy with pregnancy tests, and I'm CD34 and 13DPO, and PT has been negative for 5 days, so I'm probably out this month. My cycle is kinda crazy and irregular, so I've got no idea when my period decides to come. Gaaaaah.... I got fertility doctor appointment in March, but I'm so afraid of it, last time we went the doctor was constantly telling me how young I am and blahblah, I'm under 30 and my husband is 30, so yes we are young, but I haven't gotten pregnant in 4+ years, so something must be wrong with me. We've had some tests done around 2.5years back, hubbs tests were all good and my hormones we're fine and it seems like I'm ovulating, but still not pregnant. I'm just really sad this month PS: sorry for my broken language, it's my third language and I'm giving my best.

to everyone

User image

4 years ago

Hey all! I'm back for another round! This time I'm using LH test strips (not temp charting) and I have no idea if I'm ovulating yet. I'm on CD9. Does this look positive for pre O? Or is this considered light?

user submitted image

4 years ago

@PunkRockerMama- That looks pretty positive to me. I’ve only ever used the digital OPKs though so I’m not an expert on them.

@Nasake- I think you are doing great for English being your third language! I’m sorry the drs aren’t considering your trying for so long very seriously. If you haven’t gotten pregnant after a year of trying at your age they should be more helpful: I hope your appointment in March helps.

4 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo