Community post

Discussion

TTC October 2020 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all! I'm back in the TTC game as of today. I just got my first post postpartum period so now I feel like I can try and track ovulation. I ordered some OPKs and will start using them in a week or so. I can't track BBT this time around because of my DD.

I used this site heavily while trying to conceive our daughter and made a bunch of friends that I still talk to. I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and sharing in this TTC journey again.

Here's a little bit about me. I started TTC in 2017 and it took us 9 months of tracking to get our first BFP. Our daughter was born on Valentine's day 2019 and is almost one! We want our kids about 2 years apart but know that it's not really our choice. We are hoping it will take 9 months (cycles) or less to conceive baby number 2. I expect to have irregular cycles starting out because we are still breast feeding. I had very regular periods before getting pregnant.

So! Who is trying for October babies and how's it going?

145 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 145 Replies | Last Page

@Kaybee3 - There is still a chance! I'd think tomorrow test (48hrs) would be the one that will darken if you are pregnant. It's ok to keep the hope alive and to test early.

4 years ago • Post starter

Ladies, I'm kinda feeling like i'm out this month even though I am only 10dpo. Yesterday and today I have felt like my period was going to start. I took a test this morning and thought i saw the FAINTEST line but i have some serious line eye too and the FRER and their terrible tests lately. I have had sharp right pelvic pain on and off since the day after O and so my Doctor had me come in for an ultrasound as i have a history of cysts. I should hopefully hear back on that today.

User image

4 years ago

Hello All, Currently in TWW TTCing for baby #2. Sending baby dust to all

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Brittany - I also suffer with cysts and last month had a 38 day cycle thanks to them???? Keep positive. X

4 years ago

@Noodlebug16 I got a call from the dr and have a small cyst on my right side. They are only ever on that side too.So they are trying to figure out if it is the same one or a reoccurring one

User image

4 years ago

11dpo. The test from 9dpo was an evap. Been testing afternoons, evening, first thing in morning. Not out yet but lost the hope and excitement. This one hit me hard. On to month 11. Guess we're going for a year.

User image

4 years ago

Hi all, @flamingo girl, I am having the exact same problem as you at the min, I’ve had 2 different days now where it looks like I’m going to surge but don’t, I swear I can feel my ovaries just waiting to erupt lol, tried to keep track of everyone’s name on this post to reply to u all but I’m so forgetful, first time using opks for me and I think I’m going to swap brands next month if I’m out this cycle, I’m on cd 13 at the min and had a high lh strip this morning but tonight I’ve just had my faintest one yet so haven’t a clue what’s going on, temps still low and no sign of ewcm yet, I’ll keep testing but I’m fed up of waiting already. @kaybee I no it’s frustrating but don’t lose hope, I was the same as u with my daughter and got my faint BFP at 13dpo, was testing from 8dpo so I defo thought I was out that month. @brittneyfisher719 I’ve had dull ovary pain since half way through last months cycle and I’ve had a cyst in the past before any babies, I had a 28 day cycle last month which is weird for me but only my second proper period since having implant out in Aug as I was on the pill straight after that, if I have no signs of ovulation this month and don’t get caught I will probably go to the doctors myself too, I’ve posted my lh strips with this post so u can have a look, so confused but trying to keep positive for a surge, I’m not impressed with the lack of cm this cycle either, not tried preseed before but it sounds good, good luck to everyone in this thread that I’ve missed and I hope we all get our surges or bfps very soon x

user submitted image

E naylor

4 years ago

@naylore22 - looks to me like your OPK from this morning is an equal sign. I think that might be it for you! Does everyone get one that’s a dye stealer or does it vary between women? This is my first time using this type of OPK. Last time around I used the digitalis.

Tomorrow is my DDs first birthday! It’s also the day I should get my period if my cycles were regular. I would be shocked if I got it tomorrow! I think I may have O’d this week but I won’t know unless I get a period in two weeks. I may take a pregnancy test tomorrow just because it’s the day my apps and this website say to take one.

4 years ago • Post starter

Good results this morning ladies, looks like I’m about to ovulate as my test today is the strongest I’ve had so far and it’s shifted on my chart to be more like what I expected x

user submitted image

E naylor

4 years ago

My chart

user submitted image

E naylor

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo