Community post

Discussion

TTC October 2020 Babies

View Full Post

Hi all! I'm back in the TTC game as of today. I just got my first post postpartum period so now I feel like I can try and track ovulation. I ordered some OPKs and will start using them in a week or so. I can't track BBT this time around because of my DD.

I used this site heavily while trying to conceive our daughter and made a bunch of friends that I still talk to. I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and sharing in this TTC journey again.

Here's a little bit about me. I started TTC in 2017 and it took us 9 months of tracking to get our first BFP. Our daughter was born on Valentine's day 2019 and is almost one! We want our kids about 2 years apart but know that it's not really our choice. We are hoping it will take 9 months (cycles) or less to conceive baby number 2. I expect to have irregular cycles starting out because we are still breast feeding. I had very regular periods before getting pregnant.

So! Who is trying for October babies and how's it going?

145 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 145 Replies | Last Page

I got pregnant twice while breastfeeding and NO cycles.....so I would say just go for it!! Don’t stress to much over it, you can still ovulate without a cycle while breastfeeding. Good luck!!!

4 years ago

Yay!!! Sooo happy Flamingogirl your on here again TTC!!! Best of luck!!

4 years ago

AF today... No October 2020 baby for me. Maybe november, I hope !
For this new cycle, I will try to track my ovulation.

Swebb11: The early pregnancy tests are expensive at the pharmacy near my home. That's why I refrained from testing (+ no symptoms).
I will look for cheaper ones on internet, because I think it would help me during the 2WW. I want to join the crazy testers team !
I understand, I also avoid drinking during the 2WW... However, I didn't know that the hot baths were not recommended (I often take hot baths, I will avoid now)

User image

4 years ago • Edited

10dpo but feeling out. Was hoping to share my birthday month ????

[img]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1575158400z6z16.png

4 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 - Thank you hun! It’s weird not having you around on the boards. We spent so many cycles chatting last time around.

@Rosevee - I hope November is your month!

I think my OPKs are getting darker. Maybe O is the day after tomorrow

4 years ago • Post starter

Any thoughts? This is my first time not using the digital kind. Here are the past few days.

user submitted image

On CD 19 the 7:00am should be a 7:00pm... lol

It looks to me like they’re working their way back up. It looks to me like your body geared up, but didn’t release the egg, and is gearing back up for ovulation. This happens to me most cycles. Do you check your cervix or cm?

User image

4 years ago

Roseevee - I am not 100% certain on hot baths being bad for the TWW. I know they weren’t good during confirmed pregnancy and I even tried to take a bath that was at 103F and got cold so figured enough of that, haha
I think I am probably out now. I think I’m CD28, 11DPO today (uncertain because last period started with days of spotting). I’ve been taking pregnancy tests for a few days now and no squinters, and started spotting two days ago. It’s weird because last cycle was a few days shorter than normal and looks like this cycle is short as well. Crazy how much my body has become unfamiliar to me since a couple MCs. I was really hoping to be pregnant this cycle. Today is my original due date and hubby and I are leaving on vacation today. A mix of bittersweet

4 years ago

@K+Nsmamma - I haven’t checked my cervix this cycle. I’m usually not great at telling anything but open or closed from it. I did check my cm and I did have ewcm 2 days ago. I’m still taking OPKs because I haven’t seen an equal sign yet...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo