Community post

Discussion

TTC October 2020 Babies

Hi all! I'm back in the TTC game as of today. I just got my first post postpartum period so now I feel like I can try and track ovulation. I ordered some OPKs and will start using them in a week or so. I can't track BBT this time around because of my DD.

I used this site heavily while trying to conceive our daughter and made a bunch of friends that I still talk to. I'm looking forward to meeting some new ladies and sharing in this TTC journey again.

Here's a little bit about me. I started TTC in 2017 and it took us 9 months of tracking to get our first BFP. Our daughter was born on Valentine's day 2019 and is almost one! We want our kids about 2 years apart but know that it's not really our choice. We are hoping it will take 9 months (cycles) or less to conceive baby number 2. I expect to have irregular cycles starting out because we are still breast feeding. I had very regular periods before getting pregnant.

So! Who is trying for October babies and how's it going?

145 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 145 Replies | Last Page

Yay! Hope to see you on the other side soon! Still BFing? If you are, at first (at least for me) it took a couple of cycles for luteal phase to be normal

4 years ago

@Angela18 - I am still BFing! I was expecting some irregularity in my cycles. Was your luteal phase longer or shorter then normal?

4 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck Flamingogirl! I'll be keeping an eye out for your BFP! I'm not trying, but love to see my friends go for their next round of babies. Good for you for still bf'ing. I'm still nursing Phoebe too at 13 months.

4 years ago

Mine were short at first....first cycle this last baby was like 8 days and same thing happened the time before as well. I conceived 2nd cycle this time which makes me wonder if that contributed to my MC i didn’t have AF between MC and this time but hormones are kicking. PP time before last baby first cycle was 7 day luteal, then 9, then up again. Hopefully yours gets on track quick

4 years ago

I hope it does! Thank you for all the well wishes ladies!

After my first I used opk’s Before I ever got my first post part in period. My timing was great for the first egg, but luteal phase was only 8 days. Caught the next egg though and had my second daughter!

User image

4 years ago

Ironically I had just started to use OPKs to see if I could time for the first egg. I started yesterday and AF arrived this morning! lol!

Just stopping by to say good luck an baby dust

God Bless

4 years ago

@gamerswife Thank you!

Any other Mamas out there trying for October babies, or Fall babies?!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo