Community post

Question

Blood count question

I found out early last week that I am pregnant and when I went for blood work the dr didn’t do an hcg test but they said my blood count was 42.4
Does that sound like that’s a good thing?? Or what does that mean exactly? I turned 6 weeks pregnant on Sunday.

2 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I would call your Dr. and ask them what they mean. A nurse should be able to explain what the numbers are/mean. Do you have access to your test results that might make it clearer too.

4 years ago

She said all of my blood test came back good. I asked her was my blood count good and she said it’s normally supposed to be between 30 something and 46 and mine was 42.4 so it was good. I asked about my hcg levels and she just said he didn’t ask for that to be done. But overall she said everything with my blood work was good, I was just curious as to what exactly my blood count meant lol

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo