Community post

Journal

Another miscarriage

Whoa boy, shiz has been chaotic AF.

I had my period on 12/27. I know my period. I’m 33, I’ve had it for a while. This was a regular, normal period. So I started Clomid on CD 5, as per the plan. Then on Saturday 1/4(CD 9 and my last day of Clomid), I started bleeding. I researched it and it seemed like mid-cycle bleeding could happen with clomid, but I couldn’t shake a random thought. That lead to me taking a pregnancy test and surprise, it was positive.

I couldn’t believe it. And, between the bleeding and the fact I’d taken the meds, I wasn’t optimistic about anything. I called my fertility doc who had me come in for bloodwork on Sunday AM. My levels were 50, then 38 on Wednesday, and 31 on Friday. I don’t go back until next Friday for another draw, but clearly it’s just a matter of waiting for the levels to zero out.

I’m still bleeding—not much but still annoying. The plan is to wait for next cycle and have the uterine dye test done. More waiting and waiting and waiting. My favorite

Mama to 3(14, 10, & 6). PCOS. 2 clomid pregnancies(150 10 days). Hoping to complete our family soon

0 Comments • 36 days ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo