Community post

Question

PIc in comments Wondfo lighter Clear BLue digital darker

My Wondfo tests got lighter today and I panicked. So I took a digital clear blue easy. It gave me the book. Aarrgh. . So I took apart the test and I had a darker test line than control line. IS it normal for a Wondfo to start getting lighter as HCG gets higher?

6 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

PIc here, 13 DPO

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

I am a bit confused. The wondfo’s look about the same darkness to me. Are there other darker wondfos? I don’t understand what you mean by ‘gave me the book’. Was the digital positive? The wobdfos should be getting darker is hcg is getting higher. But it does take about 2 days for hcg to double.

User image

4 years ago

I had other Wondfo a the last couple of days that were darker and not posted. I did the second one this morning after the first came back so light. The second was light as well. Then I took the digital and it malfunctioned. I opened it to check the strip and that’s the blue strip above. My next box of wondfos came in and I got a more reassuring reading. But I am still an obnoxious mess.

I totally understand! I’ve had 3 miscarriages and have 2 beautiful girls. I don’t think it matters how many pregnancies or miscarriages a duel has- it’s terrifying throughout pregnancy. Fear or miscarriage, birth defects, cognitive delays, still birth, traumatic labor.... you name it- there is always fear mixed with joy during pregnancy. It’s hard- but I wish you the best of luck and

User image

4 years ago

It is terrifying. Thank you for your encouragement and I am so sorry for your losses

Blood draw hcg 96.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo