Community post

Journal

Frustration

I’m currently 9 days late on our 12th cycle of ttc. All tests I’ve taken have come back negative although a first response looked like it had the faintest line over a week ago so any tests since then should be positive if that was real right? Anyway we’ve decided after this cycle we’re going to stop trying for a while because we need to sort some home stuff. I just don’t get why I’m so late again. I’ve been for scans due to irregular cycles and pains before and was told everything down there was completely normal. I had bloods done a while ago and my doctor said my thyroid hormone was slightly low but the function was completely normal and it was highly unlikely this was interfering with my fertility. Of course it could be something wrong with my partner but that doesn’t explain the several cycles I’ve been late. This is my second longest cycle in a year, my longest was 44 days and quite a long time ago so it’s not like they’re getting longer. Grr my body is so frustrating I just want to bleed already and that’s not something I thought I’d say lol, it’s our anniversary in 3 weeks I don’t want to be bleeding when we go away :(

0 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo