Community post

Discussion

37 years old TTC #1 for years // Never been pregnant

View Full Post

Hello everyone!
I feel so alone sometimes seeing everyone in here trying for #2, #3 etc and in early ages too while I’m 37YO and never been pregnant even though I’m trying for years! I never saw those two pink lines. Not a chemical, nothing! My body just cannot do it and I feel so defeated...
I really would like to see if there is anyone in same situation as mine. I made a similar post a while ago but all ladies close to my age had at least one child or been pregnant before.. I don’t wanna be rude and I understand that going through a chemical or a miscarriage must be the worst thing in the world when ttc but for me I don’t even know if my body is a even able to get pregnant, you know? And I’m not trying for 1-2 years too... I’m trying for almost 9 years.....
Anyone on the same boat? If you’re here... I would love to hear how you cope..

User image

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 66 Replies | Last Page

Alex, I never really tracked symptoms but I believe I have during some cycles. Since Saturday my lower right side of my back has been achy. My temps are rising now 6/7dpo. Just trying to ride out this wait.
How you feeling?

User image

4 years ago

Bug let’s hope that what you’re feeling it’s pregnancy related! How long is your LP usually?
I’m feeling good! I don’t have any symptoms at all, at least weird ones! Only thing that is usual for me anyways is my tender breasts!
Sometimes I’m thinking that we are in 2020 and no one yet found a way for us to know earlier! This will haunt me LOL at this point I’m only wishing that the days will pass faster!
I can’t wait to see our turn coming!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Alex, my LP is never consistent. As shortly as 9 and as long as 14 days. Average is 12 days.
Tender breast is good.

I had a huge temp drop this morning from 98 to 97.42 never had a drop that huge before. Hoping that it's an implantation dip wont know till tomorrow morning.
Fingers cross our BFPs are coming!

User image

4 years ago

Hello Ladies! Wishing you all great success. Fingers crossed for you bug. I pray this is your month. I'm updating that I am now on CD 13 expecting to ovulate in the next day or so. I'm totally nervous. Praying this will be my month. I took soy CD's 2-6 150,150,200,200,200. Didn't have any side effects with the soy which was terrific. CD 8 could feel my ovaries working up a storm though so assume it's doing it's job. So far I've been just trying to relax and focus on other things besides conceiving this cycle. I'm currently temping every morning. I figured to do that instead of opks. I also added some guaifenesin cd12. Preparing for ovulation and want to make sure there's plenty of FCM this round. I also just found out my cousin is pregnant and due in August. I'm so excited for her and praying my time will be soon also. Baby dust to you ladies! Stay encouraged ladies our time is near. ??????

????????????

4 years ago

Bug I’m always so excited to see a temp drop around 5-6-7dpo! You should check if there’s any difference in your CM too! If you end up pregnant which I deeply wish for, it will be so interesting to report what changed during the tww! I’m having everything crossed for you!

Roses hi! So glad to see you back! Hopefully you’ll be having a healthy ovulation and you’ll finally catch that egg! Good luck! Keep us posted!!

AFM not much! 6dpo here and I cannot really focus cuz I have a terrible flu! I’m feeling like shit lol and I cannot think about symptoms and stuff too much! It’s not a bad thing of course! It’ll make days pass faster! I’m praying for my miracle!! I only used preseed this cycle and we managed to bd only twice since my O came earlier! Let’s hope for the best!!

User image

Rose's, good luck catching the eggie. I find tempting better than OPKs. I use both but just ran out. Before confirming O.

Alex, yes it would be interested. I have even decided if it doesnt happen this cycle we are going to take two months off before the wedding march 20th. Like not even BD. My dpo date changed again and the chart is saying I'm only 7dpo now. I did have an increase in temp. RHR is going down though.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Oh wow! That’s a beautiful dip! Hopefully is implantation related

User image

Hello! I am at 8DPO today and I also have an interesting chart! I had some kind of a dip and temperature rise this morning but I’m not counting too much on it because I had this before and nothing happened! Of course waiting for the best.

user submitted image

User image

Alex that looks promising. Is sure hope it leads to you BFP

Here's my chart. I cant tell a difference in CM. I am feeling a little woozy and odd but trying to not put much stock into it. May test on the 3rd if things still look go with temps and RHR. AF is due any time between Sunday and Monday.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Well my temp drop so now I am not hopeful at all. I guess my body likes to play tricks on me

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo