Community post

Discussion

37 years old TTC #1 for years // Never been pregnant

View Full Post

Hello everyone!
I feel so alone sometimes seeing everyone in here trying for #2, #3 etc and in early ages too while I’m 37YO and never been pregnant even though I’m trying for years! I never saw those two pink lines. Not a chemical, nothing! My body just cannot do it and I feel so defeated...
I really would like to see if there is anyone in same situation as mine. I made a similar post a while ago but all ladies close to my age had at least one child or been pregnant before.. I don’t wanna be rude and I understand that going through a chemical or a miscarriage must be the worst thing in the world when ttc but for me I don’t even know if my body is a even able to get pregnant, you know? And I’m not trying for 1-2 years too... I’m trying for almost 9 years.....
Anyone on the same boat? If you’re here... I would love to hear how you cope..

User image

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

41 - 50 of 66 Replies | Last Page

hey Alex. I know what you mean. Ita hard not feel a little pain from hearing about older members getting theirs. I feel the same way.

I am waiting on O still. Been BDing every other day. Hoping it happens soon.

User image

4 years ago

Hey there! I’m now also waiting for O I believe in 3 days so we are busy this days lol I’m planning to keep BDing even after O this cycle! Hopefully something good will come out of this!
How are you bug?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey. Alex, yay for getting close to O.
Me, confused. My RHR is on the rise but my temps are not rising. It dropped two days ago but temps over the past two days have not given me any confirmation O has happened. CD 18 today. The orange line on my chart is my RHR. I feel as if I O'd 2 days ago. I am going to BD tonight just in case I havent and I ran out of my OPKs, so I never got a strong positive. Hoping tomorrow's temp will show a difference in temps.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Edited

I feel for you so much. When you really want a baby the hardest thing every month is getting your period and it seems also at the same time everyone around you gets pregnant without even trying and they tell you all about it. It took me 2 years to get pregnant I had fertility issues I found out about. the same time I found out about it.

4 years ago • Edited

Hey, Alex. So sorry you and the hubs got the ugly flu. Hope yall recover soon. That's okay that you got a positive sometimes it takes up to 36 hours for O to happen after a surge of LH. Try Bding today and tomorrow.

Well my temp really hasnt risen enough. But I am going ahead and counting myself as O. On CD 16. Putting me at 4dpo. My RHR keeps rising. I'm wondering if my thermometer is going bad because I even had a heating blanket on last night and my BBT only registered as 97.29 rising from. 97.11 yesterday.

User image

4 years ago

Firstspringflower It is indeed very hard. Glad you at least got pregnant after your 2 year struggle! This is a true blessing! Here 8 years +9 months and still counting... Hopefully for not too long!

Bug I would double check if I was you? I always have 2-3 thermometers in the house just to be sure even for when we’re sick! I’m praying for you that a surprise is around the corner.
My O day was always the same day as my opks so I’m not very hopeful for an ovulation after it. I still have hopes though that tonight’s bd will be ok. I also have a tiny hope that my new brand opks works bit differently than the ones I used to use! Oh well.... At the end we’ll just have to wait and see

User image

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi Alex, my name is Valentina. I have kind of followed your journey since we were together in a couple of month groups and after I got pregnant I kind of lost track of everything.

So the reason I am writing and I hope I dont over step, is because for some reason I have been dreaming about you for the past week or so. Im not a huge believer that dreams have any specific meaning, but being that we dont know each other in person, I we haven't crossed words in such a long time I decided to write this message.

So the truth is that at first I had no idea what to write, but I kept feeling the urge to say something and thats when I decided to go in your profile, and for some reason I knew exactly what to say.

I saw that your husband took supplements for two months to help with his sperm, well let me tell you a little about my TTC journey.

As your husband mine was pretty stubborn and didnt want to go for a check up. After trying for 14 months he finally did and we found out he had low motility and count. We decided then to start him on some supplements D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin C and Vitamin D. Our doctor told us that he had to take them for at least 6 months to see real improvement. The reason behind this is that apparently a whole sperm cycle lasts for nearly 3 months, so 3 months to get rid of the “bad” sperm and 3 months to produce new healthy sperm.

After 8 months since the first cycle my husband took the pills we got pregnant. I dont know if it was the supplements or not, but I just felt compelled to tell you my story. Maybe 2 months of supplements is not enough, so maybe taking them for a little longer wont make harm in any way but it might actually bring you two a lot of joy.

Btw my husband took another exam just to check on his sperm the month after we got pregnant and both his motility and count improved significantly.

I wish you the best of luck, dont give up.

Best regards.

Valentina

4 years ago

Alex, only one thermometer in the house except for the ear one but never have that one beside me. Temp rose more today but still no cross lines.
I'm sure I O which means I'm 5dpo.

User image

4 years ago

Finally got my crosshairs. It says I'm 5dpo but I'm going with either 5/6dpo!!! RHR went up two beats this morning after dropping. Feeling a little nauseous this morning but not thinking to much about it.

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

Bug yayy for confirming ovulation! I am also 3 DPO and today I got my crosshairs! Let’s hope and pray something good will come for both of us at the end of this cycle! This would be so totally amazing
Do you normally have waves of nausea at this time of your cycle?

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo