Community post

Discussion

37 years old TTC #1 for years // Never been pregnant

View Full Post

Hello everyone!
I feel so alone sometimes seeing everyone in here trying for #2, #3 etc and in early ages too while I’m 37YO and never been pregnant even though I’m trying for years! I never saw those two pink lines. Not a chemical, nothing! My body just cannot do it and I feel so defeated...
I really would like to see if there is anyone in same situation as mine. I made a similar post a while ago but all ladies close to my age had at least one child or been pregnant before.. I don’t wanna be rude and I understand that going through a chemical or a miscarriage must be the worst thing in the world when ttc but for me I don’t even know if my body is a even able to get pregnant, you know? And I’m not trying for 1-2 years too... I’m trying for almost 9 years.....
Anyone on the same boat? If you’re here... I would love to hear how you cope..

User image

66 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 66 Replies | Last Page

I did that and they have an ever so slight progression. I looked at my gallery though and I saw that I had in the past those kind of lines and nothing ever came out of it. Unfortunately now as the time passes I don’t really believe it is a real line.. I’m out of tests so either I’ll go out tomorrow and buy some more expensive ones from the pharmacy or I’ll wait it out.. I have only 3 days till AF. Let’s see if I can make it! I believe if I don’t have any clear signs I’ll just wait and see...

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Of course I couldn’t wait and got some tests from the pharmacy. It’s a pack of two one early result and one express result. The packaging and all are identical to frers but the brand is called predictor. We don’t have frers where I live so I order them online usually. Idk if those test are as accurate as frers but both was as negative as it gets.. guess I’m out. 12DPO today and I’m feeling preAF cramps.. so disappointed that I let my self once more to hope.. pffff

User image

I'm so sorry Alex. I hope that it doesnt go that way.

Just stopping spotting yesterday CD8 and start our BDing today. Going to do every other day till confirmed O.

User image

4 years ago

Thank you bug. I’m not that depressed as I thought I would be. I’m trying to change my mindset and I now truly believe that it will not be long till I’ll get my bfp. So if it wasn’t this cycle maybe it will be the next one or in few months!!
Good luck this cycle! Go catch that egg! I can’t wait to see your bfp. You so much deserve it! You’re a strong woman and you like everyone else will have your baby soon!!
Miracles happen everyday and we will be one of the, sooner or later!!!

User image

I'm happy to hear your positivity. Its refresh. Thanks we both will have our BFPs sooner than later. I feel it and know it will happen soon for us both. 2020 is our year!

User image

4 years ago

Amen bug!!
AF is here today and the only thing that disappoints me is that my Cq10 supplements and preseed are not here yet. I was hoping to have them by now!! I don’t know if we’ll gonna have any chances this cycle but both hubby and I are very determined to give our best shots!
We’ve got this!!

User image

That sucks your CQ10 and pressed havent arrived. Sorry she arrived but here's to this cycle.

I'm just a waiting myself for O.

User image

4 years ago

Hey bug! I hope you’re doing well and maybe you’re already on the TWW?
Hopefully you had a healthy ovulation and maybe a little baby is on its way to implant!!!

I wonder how is Roses. Haven’t heard from her for a while in here! Maybe she had her bfp which I completely hope for!

AFM I’m cd5 and waiting for AF to leave me alone. Lol
I’ve noticed that I’m having such mixed emotions when I see some of the oldest members in here finally getting pregnant. I mean I’m so happy for them especially when I know first hand how tough it’s been for them and every time this gives me hope but in the other hand I’m still in here waiting.. and there it comes the sad question.. when it’s gonna be my turn? I know I know it’s not a very optimistic mindset but I cannot help it!... anyways.. I’m rumbling!

Hope everything will run smoothly for anyone reading this and when we feel down hopefully we’ll find the strength to move on!!!

User image

hey Alex. I know what you mean. Ita hard not feel a little pain from hearing about older members getting theirs. I feel the same way.

I am waiting on O still. Been BDing every other day. Hoping it happens soon.

User image

4 years ago

Hey there! I’m now also waiting for O I believe in 3 days so we are busy this days lol I’m planning to keep BDing even after O this cycle! Hopefully something good will come out of this!
How are you bug?

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo