Community post

Question

Positive, negative, positive then negative again!

Any advice would be really helpful right now cause feel like I'm loosing my mind. 1 week ago I got my first faint positive we watched it get darker over the 4 days and then day 5 a complete negative test with fmu! Decided to take another later that day 5 hour hold another negative. Thought it must be a chemical so we got upset only to have another faint positive the next morning and afternoon (day 6) Then today wake up and take another test using fmu and completely negative! Don't have a clue what's happening. Any advice would be appreciated cause I've never had this before xx

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Anyone been through this ladies? Xx

4 years ago • Post starter

I have never been through this but it could be very possible that you had an early chemical and your hcg levels are still reading. Maybe even given the time you are taken the test, with the amount in urine. Could also be just flawed test. To be sure, I would get your blood drawn. And if that can’t be done, to wait it out to see. Hope everything works out.

4 years ago

I have had this happening to me a few times during the almost 3 years we TTCed, and it was always a chemical pregnancy unfortunately.

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo