Community post

Question

Is this possible? 7 dpo and vomiting

Okay, I am so new to this as it is our first month actually TTC. I **think** I am 7 dpo, but that is just based off cycle tracking alone no BBT or opks. Monday a.m. woke up feeling O.K. but then suddenly felt like I was going to throw up and I did. Later that day I felt okay, although I do feel pulling/pinching and random periods of dull cramps. Tuesday, felt mostly fine although I woke up thinking I got AF and then got up and it was just cm, also noticed my nipples feel much larger and like always half hard? Today, (Wednesday), I felt mostly fine this a.m., same symptoms as Tuesday, but then was just sitting at my desk and again had to throw up ran to the restroom and sure enough, I did. I feel okay again now but I feel a little crazy. AF is not due until next Thursday, 12/12. Could I have O'd earlier? Could implantation be causing the vomiting? Maybe it is totally unrelated (which is what I wrote it off to be on Monday) however, I have zero other stomach bug symptoms that I typically get with a stomach illness/food poisoning.

Trying not to test until next Wednesday/Thursday, but not sure what to think. I know that there should not be any symptoms this early, but this is definitely not normal for me, so just trying to figure out what to think/do.

Someone have any insight or can calm my mind?

Thanks, ladies!

2 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Totally possible. I’ve had nausea and headaches with a ton of cm last 4 pregnancies since 4dpo. Sadly the last two ended in miscarriage. But I’m 5dpo today and felt nauseous and headache yesterday and today I almost threw up making my kids breakfast.

4 years ago

MommaBird- I am so sorry to hear about your last two :(

Thank you for answering and making me feel less crazy. I know lots of people say you should have no symptoms at this stage, and it's my first time so I was thinking maybe I was making things out to be something they weren't. I guess we will see in the next week or so! Good luck with the TWW, and fingers and toes crossed that we both end up with a BFP for Christmas!

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo