Community post

Question

9DPO Crazy Symptoms

I am never a poster but I need to ease my mind as I have not relaxed this month being the first really serious TTC month. A little history of me, my husband and I have been TTC for 10 years. I was diagnosed with PCOS in this time. Two years ago I went on Keto and lost 50lbs and one morning woke up in excruciating pain and pouring blood. I had an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in a loss of my left tube. Two months later I fell pregnant again only to MC. Fast forward to this few months been seeing the doctor and prescribed Clomid. I did ovulate on November 23rd. Now (9DPO) I had some lower back deep aches with cramping. I have suddenly feel more wet with more discharge that’s a mixture of clear and egg white. It literally feel AF and I keep running to check lol. Are these promising symptoms or classic AF trickery?

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

With my first BFP I had cramps starting at 8 dpo. I felt like it was AF but AF never came! I'd say cramps without bleeding were my very fist symptom. Good luck!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo