Community post

Journal

Thinking I'm beginning to MC

Just started spotting last night and this morning period-like bleeding. I just had a feeling my hormones weren't quite as strong as I wasn't as nauseous this time. And well, I'm old, it was bound to happen again and it sucks and my emotion right now is anger about it. I'll call the doc tomorrow and let them know what's going on. Just feel a bit gutted now.

10 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Comments (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 10 Comments

Awww, Ang, try to stay positive until u know for sure. The bleeding could be anything, as I'm sure u already know. I hate that ur going through this. Sending tonnes of love and well wishes ur way.
U know where I am.

4 years ago

So sorry... ????

Mill

4 years ago

I'm sorry Angela.

4 years ago

I had heavy period bleeding at 6 weeks and I just knew it was over but that day we saw a strong heartbeat. She is now 13. Stay positive. God is in control. Praying for you.

4 years ago

Thank you all very much, got my first betas and they were 984 or 964, don’t remember, all I know is I’m definitely going to miscarry I just hope my hormones cooperate so I can move on sooner rather than later. Will update more later xo

4 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear this xxxxx

4 years ago

Hi Angela, I stopped to check in on you and seen this. I am so sorry to read this. Sending prayers and hugs your way xox

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/countdown-1527033600z1551225600zg.png

4 years ago

Aww, I'm so sorry to see this! Im sorry it's happening, but I hope your body is kind and completes it on its own. Big hugs!

User Image

4 years ago

Thank you all so much! I can't tell you how much it helps to have all of the support during times like this (sometimes I feel I'm alone in it all since we'd kept the pregnancy quiet)

TMI for some, but I did pass the baby yesterday. It was bizarre as I was so early on and didn't think we'd see tissue like that, but I guess it is different for everyone. Now today my pregnancy test is showing lighter than the last two days which validates that I've passed the baby. Hopefully my hormones jump back quickly. Thanks again for the support

4 years ago • Post starter

So sorry to hear this. I’ve miscarried 2 babies. 1 MMC that the dr. Had to induce at my 8 week ultrasound, and 1 that I did t even know I was pregnant (on continuous use birth control) and based on last BD I was over 3 months and what I passed was bigger than my thumb. Sorry if TMI. The pain of loss for me was so much more painful than the pain of childbirth. I’m so sorry you are going through this now! Prayers, healing thought, and lots of love to you!

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo