Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 201 Replies | Last Page

JayBean: Welcome! Fingers crossed for you!!
Nessa: :( so sorry to hear that. Hoping that January is your cycle!!
Kait: How exciting!! Well wishes to you!!
Alex: Bummer on those tests, how annoying! Crossing my fingers that you don't see that ugly AF and it doesn't matter!
Shay: I see something also! Crossing my fingers for you that it's not a blue dye trick, and you see a BFP soon!

AFM: I got a vfp on a pink dye test yesterday with FMU, but VERY faint. This morning, I took a digital that said no, and then took another line test that definitely has a line, easily visible in person, but now I don't know what to think (it is on my profile if you want to take a peek). I know that the blue dye tests have a bad rap, and with the negative digital idk what to think. :( Just hoping that we still have a chance, as I have gotten two vfp, but that negative digital is weighing me down. Any insight would be helpful.

Good luck to everyone!

4 years ago

BabyBear- digitalis usually require more hcg to show positive. Usually several days to a week after other test. Wait a few days then do another. The other BFP’s mean you are, though!! So excited for you!!

User image

4 years ago

Kahlan+NatsMomma: Thank you! I am hoping this is for real, but I just don't think I will believe it until I see an undeniable line. Keeping everything crossed until we get a strong BFP. Thank you for your insight!

EDIT: Someone voted Evap on my test from this morning, but since it was taken at the 5-minute mark, it can't be an evap right? Wouldn't it need to dry to be an evap? ugh. I want to go take another but I have already taken two today, and period is expected tomorrow or Thursday, so I know I should just wait. I am so impatient. lol

4 years ago • Edited

Yeah- it has to dry to be an evap. I can’t wait to hear what tomorrow’s test bring!
I’m currently 6dpo now and going crazy with anticipation! I will probably start testingFriday (9dpo). I got a vfbfp with #1 at 9dpo and #2 was at 10dpo. Only a few days away- but it feels like forever! Thank goodness for Christmas crafts with my girls to give me a little bit of distraction!

User image

4 years ago

Kahlan+NatsMomma: that’s what I thought also, thank you for your insight! I will update tomorrow if I remember to test with FMU! (I’m traveling for work in the AM, so it will depend on how rushed I am)

Agh, I feel the pain for you. The waiting just about KILLED me last week. Christmas crafts with your girls sounds like an awesome distraction though, and productive! Fingers and toes crossed for you that you see that BFP in Friday and the wait doesn’t drive you crazy in the meantime!

4 years ago

Babybear good luck and I hope to see a nice dark line in the next couple of days from you!!!

Kahlan having things to occupy your mind are great!! Good luck and hope you see your positive too!!

AFM: temp stayed steady this morning. No drop like af normally does, still got two to three more days though. Since I had three tests I went ahead and took another one. Still see that faint line. I am thinking of getting some pink dye tests in my way home today so I can have them for tomorrow. Hubby’s birthday is tomorrow so I want a good reliable test just in case it is positive!! I really hope this is it. I am not getting my typical af symptoms just yet either. I hate blue dye tests because they take so long to clear enough of the dye away to see a faint line. Sigh just need to get another brand I guess. I am only 10dpo so I still have time!! Usually at this point all my tests are stark white so I am super hopeful!!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Shay- I think this is it for you!!! That looks so very promising!!

User image

4 years ago

Shay- ah that test looks SO exciting! Hoping you have a very exciting gift for your hubby’s birthday! Fingers crossed for you!!

4 years ago

Shay babe I think you’re preggo girllllll! I’m so excited to see this line get darker!!!

User image

4 years ago

@ Shay get yourself a FRER it will show!!

TTC #2

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo