Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

131 - 140 of 201 Replies | Last Page

Kahlan+NatsMomma I’m so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

4 years ago

Today is 12 DPO & AF was also due today! So far, she hasn’t showed. I haven’t retested as I’m so nervous to see a BFN.

Symptom wise, my boobs feel more sore today. I have a bit of cramping that comes and goes. I woke up with a stuffy nose and drainage.

I’m thinking about buying a FRER to test with tonight!

4 years ago

K+Nmomma I’m so sorry hun! This must be so heartbreaking. Sending big hugs your way! Give yourself sometime and hopefully you’ll be feeling better soon! You got this

Lalou thank you!
Hopefully Both your testing next cycle will come with good results. Trying to get healthier is always the right decision! Going to the gym with some friend or company also helps to motivate one another sometimes! Good luck!

Nasamama symptoms sounds promising. I hope you’ll get two beautiful lines! Fingers crossed!

AFM I’m CD4 today and it seems it took me few days to hit me.. last night out of nowhere I got extremely depressed and unmotivated about anything. I guess my 37th birthday coming next week is not doing it for me.. I’m old and childless and probably extremely delusional to believe that after all this years I can do it.. I know is too annoying to see me complaining each cycle but I cannot help it... I feel like shit and there’s no one else except my hubby that I can talk to about it. Sorry ladies, I hope you understand.

User image

4 years ago

Thank you Alexplpl!

13 DPO today. I took this yesterday at the request of my DH. I knew I wouldn’t see much since I didn’t really have a hold (it was right after lunch)

Just trying to think positive right now. It’s hard but I think we’ll wait another day or so since my cramps have felt sooo much like AF is going to show.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Nasamama I definitely see something but it’s really faint! Fingers crossed you’ll get some darker ones

User image

4 years ago

I tested again today at 10 dpo. Absolutely nothing. DON'T know why I do this to myself? I knew in my head that clomid never worked for my ttc the first round, shouldnt expect anything different this time. I know there is still time, but I just feel out

Mill

4 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm just jumping on this board too. Had to read back a bit to find it! I hope everyone is well.

I've had a tough December. We were burgled, my daughter was so sick we had to take her to hospital and then I got a bad bout of the flu with two viruses and was off work for 2 weeks!! You literally couldn't make it up!! I'm now in my Christmas holidays but worn out. We are still trying but only managed 2 days BDing after the flu so hopefully we caught the egg. No Letrozole this month as I thought it would be a waste of a month and no temping. I'm about 6dpo today and already have the usual sore breasts which usually amounts to nothing. Who knows!

Good luck to everyone this month xxx

User image

4 years ago

Hi ladies, I clearly got lost along the way I’m over 35 weeks now and can’t wait for baby to arrive. The pain from carrying is hard this time round, good luck to you all ttc and update me ladies with those of you who have managed to get them xx

4 years ago

My 1st clomid cycle was a bust. Getting my script tomorrow to start taking. Will be cd3. Debating on taking it at a different time this time such as CD 5-9? Just don't know. CD 3-7 didnt do me any good. We shall see. My baby just turned 2 yesterday. She isnt feeling well. Has a big 2 yr molar that just broke through and she can't breath through her nose she is so stuffy. Poor baby is just yucky.

Mill

4 years ago

Happy new year ladies! May 2020 brings your deepest wishes!
My wish for you all is health, love and inner peace

User image

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo