Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

111 - 120 of 201 Replies | Last Page

Two lines! how many days before AF is due are you testing?

TTC #2

4 years ago

@russian80 I’m 4 days away from AF

4 years ago

I can’t teally deny this one!!

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago

@nasamama you’re doing well to have a line so early. I hope it continue to get darker!

@Kahlan congratulations, the blood doesn’t lie!

to you both!

TTC #2

4 years ago

Hello ladies! So happy to see some bfps finally! A bit depressed though that I’m not one of you but it’s not new to me! Hopefully we keep seeing those lines getting darker! Keep us updated

AFM I’m 13dpo and AF normally will be here tomorrow. Atm I’m having those kind of cramps when you think she’s gonna be here any time now so maybe I’ll see her earlier.
I’m so tired of ppl keep asking when we gonna have a baby and idek what to answer anymore. Some days I cannot hold my self and I’m being very rude with them and other days I’m just lying saying we don’t really want kids.... I wish I could just be one of those ladies who are lucky enough to be able to have children.. I cannot stop asking my self “why me”? I guess I’ll never get over it.. in 10 days I’m gonna be 37 years old... I could have an adult child by now My mom in my age had two adult children...

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Kahlan+NatsMomma Yay! Congratulations

4 years ago

AFM, I tested again and I feel like I still see something but it’s definitely not as apparent as last night’s test. Feeling pretty bummed right now

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hopefully it gets darker again. My morning test was lighter than the day before, but the afternoon one was equal. Maybe you were better hydrated and in diluted it.

User image

4 years ago

Kahlan+NatsMomma So hoping that’s the case or maybe I just test better at night. I’m planning on testing again after work and if still like this I’ll probably just wait until Friday to test.

4 years ago

Kahlan+NatsMomma: Eeeek!! So excited for you!!
nasamama: Don't lose hope yet, could just be a crappy test or diluted urine like Kahlan+NatsMomma said! Crossing my fingers for you that is darker again on Friday when you test again!
Alexplpl: :( I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard that question must hit you. **hugs**

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo