Community post

Discussion

TTC August/September 2020!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies!! Just continuing over from our previous board!! Congrats to those who got their BFP and good luck to all of us still trying!!

AFM: this is my second cycle using Clomid. Last cycle they had me at 50mg and I definitely O’ed. This cycle they bumped me up to 100mg. I am not sure if it is just me or what, but last cycle I could tell my body was responding to the Clomid and I could feel O. This cycle I feel nothing. We are still bding and keeping track as always. Just not feeling it this cycle. Guess time will tell. We plan on bding every other day starting this last Sunday at cd11. My O last month was cd19 so we will increase to every day starting Friday till I have confirmed O. Good luck ladies!!!

User image

201 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 201 Replies | Last Page

I feel like I timed everything good. Pretty sure I popped an egg on Friday. I was hurting all Friday evening while on a getaway to Branson. Used pressed on Thursday night but forgot to bring it with me for Friday
Took clomid CD 3-7 ovulated cd 14

user submitted image

Mill

4 years ago

Millbarnett- your timing looks perfect! And preseed Thursday and O Friday would be great timing for that, too. I didn’t even BD on O day and I have a vvfl right now, so your chart looks great! for you!!

User image

4 years ago

Mill you have a great timing and I regally hope you’ll get your bfp! Totally deserve it

AFM seems my so promising test yesterday was a flop after all... took another one this morning fmu and even tho there’s a tiiiiiny shadow if it was real it should be darker by now. So I’m pretty sure it’s one of those nasty indents. I mean what was I thinking lol after almost 9 years and with the worst BDing timing this cycle? I’m a joke sometimes
Anyways.. I really hope we’ll see some more bfps this cycle!!

User image

4 years ago

It’s the third day of barely visible positives. I’m getting nervous that this one isn’t going to stick. Trying to hold on to the fact that the line is still there, but I’m feeling really down that it hasn’t progressed.

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Started spotting today :( So I'm out. Hope BFP for everybody else for christmas

User image

4 years ago

Good luck ladies!! I am officially out. AF has shown full force today and is heavy!! We are skipping the Clomid this next cycle so I am just focusing of eating healthy and working out. I know my weight doesn’t help and it is hard to lose with PCOS. I am just going to focus there for now and see what happens.

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

So sorry ladies, I was hopeful for Christmas bfps. Let’s see what the new year brings

TTC #2

4 years ago

Hi ladies
Congratulations for those getting BFP and for all in current or new cycles!
@Shay, I'm sorry AF arrived, I was crossing fingers for you!
@Alex I have just had a look at your gallery I can see something, in my case at 12 DPO the picture was not getting what I was able to see ,
Today I had an US that was very important to me because at this time is when I had my previous miscarriage, everything looks great, we can see a strong heartbeat and movement of hands and feet according to 10 weeks

User image

4 years ago

K+Nmomma I’m crossing everything for you to see those lines getting darker!
Nasake and Shay I’m So sorry ladies AF caught you. I’ll be joining soon unfortunately.. stay strong ladies we got this!
Neisamar Thanks hun but I think I’m out. No proper line on the tests for days now and nothing unusual to make me feel pregnant! So happy for you now you can see your little human to grow

I’m 12DPO today and pms cramps are here since last night.. making me feel like af is gonna be here sooner. My temp drop dramatically this morning and for me only drops the day of AF so I won’t be surprised if I see her today. Normally she should be here in 2 days but better to get over with it. Bfn of course today too with only this stupid really faintest of faint lines. I think my eye is so used to see everything now that I can see even the slightest thing.. pfff oh well! Here’s to another cycle for the billionth time...

User image

4 years ago

Hey ladies! Thought I'd join this post to share my cycle and make the rest of this 2WW go a little faster. We've been trying for what seems like an eternity. I stopped symptom spotting during the 2WW about 4 months ago and it's been crazy how few symptoms I was actually having. This cycle however, I've had "symptoms" that I just can't ignore!

AF is due on the 21st and we're really hoping she stays away.

Symptoms by DPO:
2 DPO - sore boobs
3 DPO - sore boobs/nipples
4 DPO - same as 3 DPO
5 DPO - sore boobs/nipples, heartburn, acne breakout (chin & chest)
6 DPO - frequent urination, sore boobs/nipples, fatigue, chills
7 DPO - sore boobs/nipples, acne, chills (my feet were frozen!)
8 DPO - emotional (cried listening to a song I've heard many times before), strange vivid dream, sore boobs, pulling sensation in pelvic region, pinching right ovary side, bloating, boobs are still sore

4 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo