Community post

Question

Period like bleeding and still pregnant?

Started spotting last Tuesday then had nothing until the Thursday and I spotted again.

Started bleeding early hours sunday morning and it's like a light period compared to what I normally have and no clots at all.

Could it be possible to still be pregnant? Or just the start of AF?

3 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

My last pregnancy I started bleeding when I would have had my period although not as heavy nor quite the same color, for about 6 days - and she just turned one. it’s the same sort of thing for you. I also called my doc to tell them and talked them into running betas for me to see if it was viable and to ease my worries

4 years ago

How far along are you? A friend of mine is 12 weeks along and had some heavy bleeding. She went to the doctor and had an ultrasound and he said that the baby looked great and the bleeding should go away soon! I would at least get your levels checked if you are early, but it could definitely be nothing to worry too much about. :)

4 years ago

Thank you for your replies girls. I worked out I would be just under 5 weeks if i am. My bleeding is a lot lighter than normal and is like it's ready for finishing already which would make it 4 days when I regularly bleed for 6 days. Considering taking a test again this weekend

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo