Community post

Journal

5 weeks 5 days and tests arent progressing

Just venting because I'm driving myself crazy over my test lines. My last one posted showed progression now for the last few days they show a bit lighter than that with no progression. I was giving it a few days hoping it was my water intake but even then wouldn't you see some changes over a few days? Just doesn't seem right and I'm no good at the waiting game. My body tends to cling to a pregnancy which is why I've had to have 2 D&Cs after MC. Feeling frustrated and my first appointment is with a nurse on the 18th of Dec. I'm not spotting so I dont know what I could say to get looked at earlier since docs don't really like us using tests to check on progression. Any thoughts are appreciated.

2 Comments • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Just say you were spotting? Lol how are they going to know. Lots of women spot and then show no signs of it when they get seen. I know it's a fib, but its gonna drive you crazy to wait that long. If it indeed not a viable pregnancy the earlier to know the better.

Mill

4 years ago

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that myself

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo