Community post

Question

Evap line or to early at 9dpo?

Took this test yesterday and it looked negative in the 10 min window. Came back in the evening and seen this faint line on it. Took another this morning and it looked negative as well.

Google came up with a lot of posts about how this happened to them right before a BFP. Anyone have a similar situation? A google article said that it’s just an evap line.

user submitted image

7 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

That looks positive to me!

4 years ago

Have you had a test do this before? I want to be happy but I’m skeptical since it didn’t appear until hours later

4 years ago • Post starter

Most the time I have had lines the next day on these tests, they were indeed evaps. The only thing you can do is get an Frer to verify. But if the second test was negative, this is probably an evap. I love people to be honest with me. I tried for 4 years with my first and almost 2 years trying now for #2 no luck yet. So I've peed on many tests.

Mill

4 years ago

Thank you Millbarnett! I appreciate it. Hope we both get a positive soon

With my last pregnancy, it did that to me and it turned out that I was pregnant. (See photo 657881 of test from 2 years ago)

User image

4 years ago • Edited

That’s awesome hberry! I so hope that turns out to be the same case here! I took another and had the same thing happen. Skipped today but going to do a couple different tests tomorrow

I would wait a few days and try a different test. Good luck!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo