Community post

Question

13 dpo... rust colored spotting today after BFP last night?

I am 13 dpo today and got a faint BFP on a FRER last night after a 4 hour old. This morning I had some brown spotting which lead to off and on rust-colored bleeding this afternoon. Today is when my period was supposed to be due. The spotting is light enough that it’s only left 2 small
specks on my pad in the entire 6 hours I’ve had it and is only there when I wipe. Is this implantation bleeding? Or a possible chemical pregnancy? I also just took a test 15 minutes ago after a 2 hour old (which was 6 hours after the light bleeding started) and have the line progressions of what I have so far. It’s definitely a bit darker today. Thoughts?

user submitted image

3 Answers • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It may be the implantation of your egg. Looks positive to me. Do get in to see your dr. Good luck and happy baby thoughts!

User image

4 years ago

This happened to me. I had implantation bleeding a few Days after my positive and all was fine!

4 years ago

Happened to me when period was due, bled about 6 days, but’s my tests were progressing, she’s a year now. I agree to call doc and ask for betas, hats were what I did.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo