Community post

Question

Help!

What is going on here?? I’ve been testing twice a day since cycle day 4 and I keep getting these almost positive OPKs. Anyone have any insight??

user submitted image

7 Answers • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Have you tried to take a pregnancy test? I know it sounds weird but sometimes opks can detect hcg hormone. Maybe your af was something else.. was it normal as usual?

User image

4 years ago

I have not taken a pregnancy test. I went and saw my GYN on CD3 (because I have had painful ovulations) and she did an ultrasound and there wasn’t anything there. It was a pretty normal period. If I was pregnant, it would show up on the ultrasound right?

4 years ago • Post starter

If you were too early it wouldn’t show on the ultrasound I believe. I don’t want to give you false hopes since is not uncommon to have a longer LH surge but if I were you I would test with an hpt just to take this out of the equation. Just to be sure.
I really hope you’ll get the outcome you wish!

User image

4 years ago

My sister found out she was pregnant because she had a good week of positive opks. Same thing happened to me. If it was me I would try a hpt. You can get the cheap ones from walmart or dollar tree if you dont want to wastw money on tests. Best of luck.

User image

4 years ago

So I took a pregnancy test and it’s negative. I’m so confused.

Ultrasound for prenancy is usually around 7 weeks. Try testing again in a couple days? Or have you had a blood test done for pregnancy.

User image

4 years ago • Edited

I haven’t had a blood test done. Maybe I should? Wouldn’t a pregnancy test show up positive by now if I was pregnant?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo