Community post

Question

Ovulation Question

I've been doing some reading about ovulation signs etc.... It states that it really is hard to know when ovulating. Because sometimes the pain happens before or possibly after. For those that temp. When and if you have experienced pain around ovulation time was it before or after a temp rise? I got a positive on CD 12. Didn't bd that night. Saturday I was crampy and had soooo much pressure in my lady parts. BD'D x2 that afternoon and once CD 14 afternoon. CD 14 It was still pretty fertile with ewcm. If I did in fact O on CD 13 I think we may have bd'd too late. We should have bd on CD 12 that night but the hubby had a super long day and fell asleep. I was hoping that maybe, even though all the pressure and pain was CD 13 maybe 14 was the day? I dont temp because it makes me a nervous wreck.

Mill

1 Answer • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Thanks so much for responding. Although I got a positive Thursday afternoon I'm thinking it was Saturday that I actually ovulated! So maybe there is hope!

Mill

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo