Community post

Discussion

What DPO did you FEEL pregnant?

What DPO did you feel sure you were pregnant? What symptoms were strong enough to make you feel so sure? Then what DPO did you get your BFP?

This TWW is killing me, but tonight I finally have sore boobs and nipples that make me think I may be headed for a BFP. I think I am 7DPO, but may be 9. FRER is still negative, so crossing my fingers!

UPDATE   So far either 9 or 10 DPO and still negative not feeling so optimistic about my chances now- even though it’s still early.

User image

8 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

With my 2 daughters, I had implantation bleeding. With my first it was early—6dpo and an orangey pink color I had never seen. Lasted 1 day, got my faint BFP on a cheapie morning of 9dpo. With my second, similar IB happened on 8dpo, and I got a + with FRER FMU 10dpo (kept spotting for over a week and was put on progesterone). I don’t remember my other symptoms because the weird bleeding was the biggest clue. With my current pregnancy, I had no IB, but around what I think was 7-8 dpo, my breasts were bigger (just bought a new bra a few days before/ didn’t fit) and hurt like crazy. Got a super faint positive 8 or 9 dpo, and my hcg came back at 6. I’m 15 weeks now with a boy. So sore breasts were a huge symptom for me this time. Hope you get your BFP!

4 years ago

Congrats! I have 2 girls as well, and both of my pregnancies were so different! I can’t wait to get my BFP for #3!

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

I get a feeling 8/9 days past. I feel my heart pounding heavier, skin feels warmer, feels like pressure on upper belly making me feel shorter of breath, and of course vivid dreams begin. I also noticed cramping more this time so far, but I’m also not out of the woods yet

4 years ago

Congrats on your BFP!

User image

With my DD my first big symptom was cramping around 8-9 dpo. I didn't test until 16dpo and had a blaring positive so I think I probably would have gotten a faint positive around 11 dpo. Cramping continued for me until around 11-12 weeks on and off but it was definitely implantation cramping that I felt around 8 dpo. I never get period cramping that early.

Hoping that cramping with no bleeding will be another first sign for me this time around!

4 years ago

Flamingogirl- I hope it’s a good sigh for you, too! How many DPO are you? I’m 8 today (I think- temps have been a bit crazy with preschooler being sick) so I’m hoping for a BFP in the next few days

User image

For me, there was alot of pinching and pulling going on.Almost like O pains, but so much stronger.I dont know if it was him implanting or what, but that started around 6 dpo and lasted for a few days. I thought I had ovulated again that month because of how similar is felt. I also was exhausted and took a nap 2 days in a row which I never do. I tested on 10 dpo and got my first BFP. Best of luck to you!! Baby dust to all

4 years ago

Marney - congrats on your BFP!! I’m having so many symptoms today, but I’m afraid I’m just symptom spotting. If not I think I implanted yesterday (7DPO) because last night is the first I have had sore boobs and I had right side pelvic cramping yesterday ????????‍?? Crossing my fingers it’s not all just coincidence!

User image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo